The next event will be Sunday, November 14th, 1:00pm at Switched On (1111 East 11th Street, Suite 150, Austin, Texas 78702)
Sign up for the event on our Facebook page.
Discount price only at the HMA workshop: $80!
Add a live video component to your audio rig with Lars Larson's BitVision Video Synthesizer kit! A hybrid digital and analog design, BitVision gives a smooth, fuzzy analog color response when displaying pixel images held in its image buffer, and can be controlled by external audio or clock signals.
- A frame buffer which can display internal shapes and images in many colorization modes.
- 8-bit color palette, although thousands more can be revealed from the analog color phase shifter.
- An analog envelope follower/generator that responds to an external audio or clock signal, with gain and decay controls to modulate video.
- A frequency counter also derived from the audio input, which can modulate video based on the frequency of the input signal.
- Program and mode selection pushbuttons, as well as two arbitrary knobs and one pushbutton to control parameters dependent on the currently selected display program and mode.
- Integrating programming header allows savvy users to upload their own images and animation routines.
- 1/8" jack audio input.
- Composite video RCA output.
- Runs off 9VDC wallwart power supply (center negative)